With vReImagine, orchestrate the end-to-end process workflow including human, business decision and rules, data and analytics, and robotics.
- vRreImagine's low-code platform allows RPA models to be built with simple drag and drop configuration with point-and-click methods utilizing advanced expression language (NLP - natural language processing) to express complex behavior.
- vReImagine's RPA solutions allow for step-by-step live interaction with the trained models by passing input and output parameters for simulation, debugging and analysis.
- Our RPA solutions simplify even the complexity of the business processes and break them down to sub-processes to address very targeted responsibility.
- Our RPA solutions allow orchestration of business decisions, rules, data analytics and processes to bring them together and create a master orchestration to simulate complex scenarios.
Process Flow Orchestrator
Ability to drag and drop all steps of the business process model visually and execute end to end processes. You can build all models of the steps of your processes by using our Process Flow Orchestrator including:
- Access Files and Folders (local or server).
- Retrieve data from different databases.
- Call services using REST or SOAP.
- Send notifications and create tasks.
- Build models for executing calculations, conditions, Decision points, Loops, and iterations.
- Create custom tasks and actions to process and route dynamically.
Workflows usually takes months together to complete the assignment, escalation and collaborate. Workflows have multiple participants who work and collaborate to complete one step-process. This step-process (task) might have an owner and manager for escalation purposes or in order to be timed-out! Out of the box, vReImagine workflow engine supports all of tasks which can be assigned sequentially or in parallel to individuals or group of participants at runtime.
Simulate & Deploy
vReImagine helps to simulate, debug, test and deploy the processes visually through confidence. Our advanced visual process designer allows you to use drag and drop feature to build your business processes and execute different tasks and activities in the process and also inspect different values and outcomes. Data feed allows you to build your sample data using various sources to simulate your business process model at runtime.